I will show you How to Change and Configuration HostGator DNS Records or Nameservers.
1. Change HostGator DNS Records
1.1 HostGator Account
- First Login Your portal.hostgator.com Account and The left-hand side and click on the Domains section.
- If you bought a Domain somewhere else and you want to transfer the registration to HostGator you can click up here on the right-hand side to do it as well.
- Click ‘More’ tab you can see additional information about the Domain.
- See top right-hand side Name Servers.
- Click on ‘Change’.
Now it will take 24 to 48 hours for your domain to update across the web. That’s called propagation. As soon as you change your Name Servers, you may not see the domain take effect immediately. Sometimes it will take a little bit of time.
- First Login Your portal.hostgator.com Account
- Click Hosting tab.
- Next Click on Launch cPanel.
- Scroll down here on the right-hand side, You can see primary Name Server and secondary Name Server these and copy them.
- Once that is copied over, go back to HostGator Customer Portal into the Domains section, go back down and click ‘More.’ You can see the Name Server changes and paste the ones you needed to.
2. Configuration HostGator DNS
I want to show you how to Configuration HostGator DNS To Google Search Console And GoDaddy To HostGator Hosting Nameservers.
2.1 HostGator DNS To Google Search Console
- Google search console click add properties.
- Select property type enters domain name click continues.
- Click copy TXT record.
- Go over to the HostGator control panel, click advanced zone editor.
- Advanced zone editor selects a domain.
- Advanced zone editor adds a record.
2.2 GoDaddy To HostGator Hosting Nameservers
- HostGator go to your cPanel clicking launch cPanel.
- Scroll down; you’ll see here nameservers.
- Go to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Manage Domains.
- Go to the option of your Domain Settings.
- Scroll down and click Manage DNS.
- Click the Nameservers Change Button.
- Copy HostGator cPanel two nameservers.
- Paste GoDaddy Nameservers.
- Click Save.
it will take 24 to 48 hours.