Set Up Cloudflare for Hostgator on Namecheap
I Will Show You How To Set Up Cloudflare for Hostgator on Namecheap.
- First Domain Name Register I used Namecheap.
- HostGator create an account and then go to the portal login and launch cPanel.
- Copy cPanel IP address.
- First log in Cloudflare and Click Add Site.
- Next 0 Confirm Plan Click.
- Create DNS Recors – A record (cPanel IP address Paste) and CNAME record and Click Continue.
- Now Cloudflare Name Servers And copy these.
- Now go back to Namecheap and click Domain tab.
- Go to name servers click it to custom DNS to put the first one in from CloudFlare the second one.
- Go back and finish out CloudFlare continue and go to this is just an extra thing go to crypto and you’re gonna switch it to flexible that’s gonna give you HTTPS.